Yesterday, I finished the back piece (minus the last three rows of the side) to the Ruffle Rose Pillow and started joining the two pieces together.
This morning, I stuffed the pillow and closed it up.
And my kids LOVE it!
Small T used it for hours while watching part of the 1st season of Vampire Diaries.
So...it's a wonderful addition to our household.
I ended up finding 3 skeins of yarn in my stash. I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Frosty Green. I had enough to do the front piece (it took 2 skeins plus part of the 3rd just for this) and the back piece but not enough to do all the rows of the side. I'm ok with this because the pillow is really, really big. I used a whole bag of stuffing to fill it up too. And it was a 50 oz. bag of stuffing.
I'm proud to list this as one of my Stash Buster Projects! I'll definitely make more of these pillows.