Saturday, March 23, 2013

Update - Ruffle Rose Pillow

I finally completed the front piece of the Ruffle Rose Pillow.  By the way, I LOVE it!!!
 I ended up finding a third skein of this color of yarn yesterday in my stash but there isn't a fourth skein available anywhere.  I looked at the Dime Store and at Wal-Mart yesterday and they do not carry this color.  So, I have a couple of options.  First, I use a different color for the back piece.  Second, I use 2 colors for the back piece.  I'm not sure what I will do yet, but I will definitely be using another color of yarn.  I've got to look through my stash and see what I can find.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! that is amazing. Using two colors for the back sounds great. It would connect with the front, but give it a different look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you are offering encouragement in regards to a two colored back piece. I plan to make another one of these and give your suggestion a try. Thanks!

      Delete