Monday, March 11, 2013

Menu

I've been very lax in posting my menu's lately.  I've tried to keep track of them, but I didn't do a very good job of it.  My only excuse is that I've been busy, and honestly, that's not a good excuse.  It only takes a minute to write down what we had for dinner on the calendar.  Anyway, here's my menu, going all the way back to Feb. 20th.

2/20 - Roast, Potatoes, Carrots and Onions cooked in the crock pot.
2/21 - Hamburger Steaks, Baked Potatoes, Veggie
2/22 - We ate out (Date Night for Big Daddy and I)
2/23 - Small T cooked - Baked Chicken and Rice A Roni
2/24 - Big C cooked - Sloppy Joes, Mac & Cheese
2/25 - Meat Loaf, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
2/26 - ???
2/27 - Homemade Chicken Tenders and French Fries
2/28 - Hamburger Helper (for Small T), veggie
3/1 - Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Garlic Bread
3/2 - College Visit - Ate out at Applebee's
3/3 - Pork Sirloin Chops, Rice A Roni, Veggie
3/4 - Ball Game Night - ate a quick meal after arriving home that night - McDonald's Sandwiches
3/5 - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Soup
3/6 - Pork Ribs, Garlic Potatoes, Carrots, Creamed Peas
3/7 - Apricot Chicken, Rice, Veggie
3/8 - Taco's
3/9 - Fend for yourself night -  Sandwiches, frozen pizza, salads, anything you could find in the freezer
3/10 - Pot Pies (beef or chicken), mashed potatoes, veggie

No comments:

Post a Comment