Sunday, March 24, 2013

Touchdown Wristers - Stash Buster Project

I was digging through my yarn stash this afternoon, looking to see what all I had, when I came across the few skeins of Hometown USA yarn that I have.
 There are 2 skeins of Billings Chocolate, 2 skeins of  New York White, a little bit of Virginia Beach (variegated), and a tiny ball of Houston Cream.
 I found out this pattern called Touchdown Wristers from my big pattern pile.
 And made these.  It took me a couple of tries because I have big hands, but this is what I ended up with.  I had to tweak the pattern a bit, but basically used the same pattern instructions.
When I was finished, this is what I had left.  I only used one skein of the New York White. 
Now I need to find another small project to use this yarn on.
This project counts as a Stash Buster Project for me!  Woo Hoo!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Ana BC! My daughter was "tickled" by my wristers, but I like them. I plan to wear them at the outside ball games while it's still cold out.

      Delete