Sunday, March 24, 2013

Update - Knitted Baby Blanket

After taking a couple of days off from my knitting, I picked it back up tonight.  After attaching the third skein of yarn, I knitted five rows on the blanket.  I've set this as a goal for myself....knit five rows a day.  Hopefully by setting this goal, I will get this blanket done in a timely manner instead of having it lie around waiting on me to pick it up again.  Besides that, I'm already planning the next knitting project for when I get this finished.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely blanket. I really like your wristers too.
    Enjoy your little garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those colors look so lovely together. It is lookin amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana BC! I absolutely LOVE this yarn color! I can't wait to buy more of it and make a pillow for my sofa. But that's another future project.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Linda, I totally agree! I love this color. It's called Fiesta and is a Red Heart With Love yarn.

      Delete