Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hadley Lace Hat (Stash Buster)

I've been Queen of the Quick Projects this week.
Every now and then, I like to work on something that really doesn't require a long time to finish.
I've had this pattern printed out for a while so it was high time I gave it a try.
The pattern for the Hadley Lace Hat can be found here .
 This is a really pretty hat.  I love the detail.  I just wish I could take a good enough photo of it so you could see how nice it looks.
I used Caron's Simply Soft yarn in Ocean.  I had about half a skein of it in my stash.
Small T said she'd model it for me and take a few photos (one).  She didn't do a very good job of it.  You can barely see the hat in the photo (even though it looks ok) and her bathroom mirror is gross.  I'm assuming all that stuff on there is make-up.  Anyway, here's my photo of the hat being modeled. (For what it's worth).

2 comments: