Monday, March 11, 2013

A Gift

I should have posted about this last month, but I got side-tracked.
The day before Valentine's Day, a friend of mine, Lori, brought by a couple of bags of stuff for me.  She had been cleaning out the basement and came across some yarn that she had bought and had never got around to using.  She mentioned that there was enough yarn in the bags to make a blanket.  Heck, there's enough yarn to make a couple of blankets.  Plus a pattern book.  Lucky me!  
I have to admit that I didn't really look through the bags until this morning.  *Shame on me*  I was completely thrown by exactly how much yarn she gifted me.  I definitely need to tell her thanks again.
 One bag contained 7 skeins of Lion Brand Homespun in the color Mission.
The other bag contained 5 skeins of Lion Brand Homespun in the color Adirondack.
Wow!  Such lovely yarn.  I'm already thinking of ways to use it.  :)
Thanks so much Lori!

No comments:

Post a Comment