Saturday, February 9, 2013

Yesterday...

Yesterday was another day of "hitting the road".  Big Daddy had an appt. with his cardiologist and that's a 90 minute trip each way.   Since riding in a vehicle is very tedious for me, I brought my projects that I've been working on.
 On the way there, I finished the Mango colored Granny Stripe Scarf.
 I also finished the Smoky Swirls Scarf just as we were pulling into Columbia.
 Lunch was at China Garden, even though I argued fiercely against it.  Big Daddy cannot have all that sodium, but he wouldn't listen to reason.  So...we had a very yucky lunch, which is unusual for this place.  Everything on my plate was cold except for the Hawaiian Chicken and the Spring Roll.  I voiced my "complaint" but it went on deaf ears.  By the way, this place is a buffet type place and I'm a one plate wonder at buffet's.  I never go back for seconds.  It's a waste of money for me to eat there.
 Then, it was time to head back home.  One more boring length of highway being covered.
But, I still had one unfinished project to work on...the white knitted baby blanket.  I managed to put 20 rows of knitting on this yesterday.  Woo Hoo!  (I've since added 5 more rows this morning and now my blanket measures 22 inches square.)

2 comments:

  1. wow...another granny scarf. I just love to see them in different colors. This mango color is new to me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are enjoying the different colors I'm am using. I definitely enjoy using your pattern to make them! My daughter loves the scarves too!

    ReplyDelete