Thursday, February 7, 2013

WIP's...

I have a few WIP's going at the moment.
 I'm making "The Belle Scarf" off the Lion Brand site.  The yarn I'm using is called Red Heart Team Spirit.  Big Daddy gifted me with 2 skeins of it.  Our school colors are red and white, with black and gray thrown in.  So, I'm going to have a red and black scarf to wear.  This is a crochet project.
 This is the "Smoky Swirls Scarf" off the Red Heart site.  I'm using I'm using Red Heart Boutique Sashay yarn.  This is a knitting project and it's super easy.  I've got a lot done on it today and I've spent very little time working on it.
 This is another Granny Stripe Scarf.  I'm using some Simply Soft yarn, in the color Mango, out of my yarn stash.  I love this bright orange color.  This is a crochet project.
And then there's the white knitted baby blanket.  I managed to get about 8 rows done on it yesterday.  I haven't even picked it up today.  :(
Those are my current WIP's.  I've got a couple of orders that I need to work on this weekend, so I've got to get in gear and get a couple of these things done before Saturday.  I don't want to have a half dozen WIP's sitting around.

No comments:

Post a Comment