Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Gift Of Yarn

Big Daddy went shopping (all by himself) on Friday.  This is very unusual.  He had a grocery list of Super Bowl food, that much I knew.  After arriving back home, and with me putting all the food away, he presents me with a bag of yarn.  :)  What a sweetie!  There are 2 skeins of Grey Heather, 2 skeins of Burgundy, and 1 skein of Woodland Heather.  Totally lovely, soft goodness!  Now, I've been sitting here looking at this and I've been wondering....exactly what has Big Daddy done....or what does he plan to do???  Hmmm......and I think I know what it is.   Football will be over today....and then it's NASCAR season starting.  *sigh*  I like both sports, but after awhile....I do get tired of it EACH AND EVERY week/weekend.  :)  Good job buttering me up, Big Daddy.  It will work for awhile.  :)  

2 comments:

  1. I'm almost afraid that he has something up his sleeve. LOL :) He's a great guy though.

    ReplyDelete