Monday, February 11, 2013

Crochet Projects (One is a Stash Buster)

Over the weekend, I worked on a couple of different projects.
 Chemo Caps.  (These are Stash Buster Project #10) I used Simply Soft yarn from my stash in the colors Mango and Limelight.
A Ripple Baby Blanket.
This is a request from a family member.
She wanted Black, Bright Blue and Bright Pink in the blanket.  She's getting Simply Soft yarn in Black, Blue Mint, and Watermelon.
I had a little bit of this yarn in my stash, but not enough for the whole blanket, so this is NOT a stash buster project.  Darn it!  Wonder if it could be a half stash buster?  LOL  Just kidding.

4 comments:

  1. Shelly just weigh the yarn you used from your stash if you can and it can go towards your totals if you are keeping count that is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colours you have used. I agree with Linda, work out what you used from your stash and count it as a stash busting project (that needed a little extra help!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as I am concerned...a half-stash still counts :-) Your blanket is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for your comments and suggestions! I really appreciate it! I am currently trying to figure out how to get the items weighed so I can keep track of the yarn usage. Hopefully I will come up with something soon. :)

    ReplyDelete