Monday, February 4, 2013

Oops!

I started another Granny Stripe Scarf today, while waiting my turn at the doctor's office, and I ran out of yarn.  I'm lacking about 15 rows and the fringe.  Hmmm....what to do....what to do....what to do.  I don't want to have to buy any yarn to finish this, so either I scrounge through my yarn stash and see what I can find, OR I frog it.  Hmmm.....I will have to do some digging tomorrow after school and see if maybe I have any small balls of this color stuffed away.  If not...it's adios.  Darn it!

3 comments:

  1. Shelly you could find contrasting colour and add some rows to the beginning and the end of the scarf , it would be a shame to frog it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Dont unravel! I was going to suggest the same as Linda...Just add another color at both ends (That is the beauty of the granny stripes)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestions! I lucked out and found just enough yarn in the same color to finish the scarf up. Whew! Small T now has this scarf in her collection.

    ReplyDelete