Saturday, February 16, 2013

(((FAIL)))

I've been working on a pattern today.  For a Curly Q Scarf.  Then, disaster strikes!
1)  I ran out of yarn.
2)  Small T said she HATES it!  And that I should rip it out ASAP.
So...this scarf has been frogged.
*sigh*
There went a lot of work.
If anyone does like the scarf, here's what I did:  ch 200.  DC in 3rd ch from hook.  Work 2 DC in same sp.  Work 3 DC in each ch to the end.  Ch 3, turn.  Work 2 DC in each st to the end.  Fasten off.  Weave in ends.  ((I used Caron's Simply Soft yarn and a size F crochet hook.))

4 comments:

  1. OOPS!

    I've made a few similar, just doing 2dc in each stitch on both rows (may have done a third row too - no photos and no memory!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Me too. I use Small T as my sounding board. If she wouldn't wear it, there's no sense in my making it. :{

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sad! Those ruffle scarves take a lot of yarn...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so true. i hate it when a pattern doesn't work out. however, the yarn didn't go to waste. i used it on something else. :)

    ReplyDelete