Monday, February 11, 2013

Menu Update

Once again, I've been lax with posting my dinner menu's.  Here's what we had the past two days and what we are having tonight.

Saturday- Baked Boneless Pork Chops with homemade Rice A Roni, Peas and Spinach.

Sunday- Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Carrots.

Monday (today)- Creamy Broccoli Chicken with Egg Noodles.

Creamy Broccoli Chicken (crockpot meal)
boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I used a 3 lb. package of them)
1 bag of frozen broccoli
2 cans cream of broccoli soup (I used cream of celery since I was out of the broccoli)
1 c. lowfat milk
pepper
cooked rice or egg noodles

Spray the crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.  Put the chicken in the crockpot.  Add the frozen broccoli then the soup.  Add pepper to taste.  Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.  Add the milk 45 minutes before serving.  Serve over rice or with egg noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment