Saturday, February 16, 2013

Blooming Flower Cushion - Stash Buster - Project #12

Well, I finished the Blooming Flower Cushion yesterday evening.  My sister cut out two circles of black fabric (out of her stash) for me.  I sewed them together, stuffed it with fiberfill, and crocheted the two halves of the cushion together, and here it is.........all pretty on my couch.
I'm not much on the color scheme....Pretty N Pink (hot pink) and Black, but everyone else seems to like it.  The yarn is Red Heart Super Saver and I used a size I crochet hook.
The pattern is off of the Attic 24 blog and can be found here .
This is another stash buster project for me as well as being something I can mark off of my list of "want to make" items.  I like this well enough that I will probably make another one as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment