Thursday, February 7, 2013

Granny Stripe Scarves - Stash Buster - Project #6

I finished a couple more Granny Stripe Scarves.  The one on the left is a Country Blue (Simply Soft yarn) and the one on the right is the Soft White (Simply Soft yarn) that I didn't have enough yarn for, but later found some more in my stash.  I just had to dig for a bit.  I finished these up Tuesday.  I just hadn't posted about them yet.  It's been very busy here.  :)
Both of these scarves were made out of yarn in my stash.  Since the first Granny Stripe Scarf I made was the 6th Stash Buster Project, these are also labeled under that title.  I figure, even if I make 20 of them, they are all the same pattern, so they should be under the same project number.  Does that make sense?

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you found more white yarn to finish the scarf. I just love to see the granny stripes scarf in many different colors. They all look so nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really LOVE this pattern and plan to make quite a few of these scarves in different colors.

    ReplyDelete