Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sea Shell Poncho - Stash Buster Project

I finished the Sea Shell Poncho for my great-niece, Little Miss E.  It's all wrapped up and waiting under my Christmas tree for her and her mom to visit.  
I used the Sea Shell Poncho pattern off the Lion Brand website.  You can find the pattern by clicking here .  I made the 2 to 3 year size.
I used Red Heart With Love Yarn in Navy and Pewter.  Both were in my yarn stash and it took less than 1/2 of a skein of each.  So it really didn't make much of a dent in what stash I have of it.  I still have enough of it to make a few other small items.  I might make a pillow for one of the great nephews....like Muffin Man.  He's getting a blanket that I knitted with this yarn.  So that's not a bad idea.  Anyway, that's one more project out of my yarn stash.

2 comments:

  1. this poncho is so cute!
    I want to thank you, Shelly, for participating in the Stash-buster Challenge! you did a great job, and made so many wonderful projects with your stash. Have a wonderful 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have really enjoyed participating in the Stash Buster Challenge this past year and I plan to participate again this year! Hope 2014 is a fantastic year for you as well!

      Delete