Sunday, December 29, 2013

Gifts...

 My favorite Christmas gift this year ... I love the colors and pattern.
I felt bad when Small T said she will never know what it's like to get "sister" stuff since she doesn't have a sister.  Geez.  I felt so bad.  She doesn't talk much about her twin dying, but every now and then it surfaces.  Her cousin Z will have to buy her sister stuff, and vice versa.
I ended up getting a lot of stuff...none of which I thought I was getting.  I got books.  Lots of books.  I love books, can you tell?  I also got a foot bath and a massaging pillow.  And an 8 piece set of purple dishes.  And jewelry.  And a huge black trash bag full of yarn.  And a movie.  And the list goes on.  I was so blessed.  I thank each and every person that blessed me with a gift.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment