Friday, December 13, 2013

Another Project

When I went downstairs tonight to fold the laundry in the dryer, I rummaged through my yarn stash and found out these colors...Soft White, Pretty in Pink, Light Blue, and Aruba Sea.  I am dying to make a quick and easy afghan and figured I would make a version of the Dottie Angel Blanket.  If you've never made one of these, you can find the details here.  I've made probably half a dozen of them, and I love each and every one of them.  However, they've all been given as gifts, so it's high time I made one for here.  I realize I have another blanket started but honestly, I'm just not that into it where I'm really wanting to work on the Dottie Angel Blanket.  So...that's what I'm doing.  Just one more WIP to sit on the couch beside me.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment