Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Favorite Blogs

This morning, I spent quite a bit of time going through my favorites tab on my computer and I wrote down my all time favorite blogs just in case.  You never know when the dreaded computer virus may strike and I don't want to be left out in the cold like the last time.  For anyone that's interested, here is my list of favorite blogs:
Attic 24
Bobo Bun
Bunny Mummy
Cherry Heart
Crochet With Raymond (she's started posting again!  :) )
Greedy For Colour
Little Tin Bird
Mereknits
Purl Bee
Mias Landliv
Tangled Happy
Jelly Wares
ohmygoodknits
Aesthetic Nest
Pass The Cereal
Le monde de Sucrette
littlewoollie
Fiddlesticks
Apple Blossom Dreams
Beck To Vintage
Petals to Picots
gipsy bazar
Crochet in Color
Wise Craft
Vintage Grey
Linda's Crafty Corner
pieceful
coloresyganchos
Love The Blue Bird
Repeatcrafterme
psimadethis
My Rose Valley
homemade at my place
Lanas de Ana
creJJtion
Coco Rose Diaries
cozythings
Just-Do
littlecottonrabbits
barbinchen
the 8th Gem
Mrs Thomasina Tittlemouse
This Housewife Life
Sarah London
Posie Gets Cozy


2 new blogs I'm going to check out are:
Made With Loops
my little red suitcase

No comments:

Post a Comment