Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What A Surprise!


When I got home from work last night, I found three plastic bags all tied up waiting for me by my chair. When I asked Big Daddy where they came from, he told me that my mom had put them in his truck at the family reunion and said to give them to me when we got home. When I opened the bags up, I was surprised and delighted to see all these lovely goodies. There are three throws, one baby throw and one shawl. No one ever buys me these type of things and I'm shocked in a wonderful way! I called my mom and she said that she got all of these precious items for a whopping $2. Wow! She said that she thought I could possibly re-use the yarn. Well, I'm NOT unraveling them for anything. I love them in their current goodness! Thank you so much, Mom!





2 comments:

  1. thanks! my mom really surprised me with this great gift! i'm feeling really special. lol

    ReplyDelete