Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Reason To Smile

I'm feeling rather good this morning. I made a few crocheted hearts last night and while I was messing around with my yarn, I spied this lovely little beauty. I only had two of the puff stitch rows when I picked it up but I've added two more (and at the current time, six more) rows of the puff stitch. I'm not showing the full photo of it as it's something I'm working on designing. I started it last month before I lost my inspiration and now that inspiration has returned. I'm hot and heavy into getting it finished today if at all possible. If nothing else, it's put a smile on my face today. Lately, those smiles have been hard to come by. I hope to have the piece finished and the pattern ready for posting soon. That's something to smile about in my book!

2 comments: