Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Last Week In Review












































Oh what a week it was! I wasn't able to get much done since it was the first week that the pool opened for the summer. I'm the manager, so it took up a lot of my time from noon to 8 pm each day. However, I did find the time to finish up a stitchery project (the pretty flowers), watch my daughter at two softball games (that's her at bat), start another stitchery project that will be for one of my sisters, crochet a treasure bag, and make up a menu for the week's dinner meals (we're trying to clean out the freezer and buy as few groceries as possible this month). I hope you enjoyed my week in review photo collage! I wish I had taken more photos, but I didn't. That's the way it goes sometimes. **I've also started to work on another design. I'm hoping to get it finished up soon so I can post it. This should give you all something to look forward to.**

2 comments:

  1. you busy lil thing, you!
    grins, debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. i swear...i need a vacation! ooops! it's summer vacation now, isn't it? i'd never know it! lol

    ReplyDelete