Saturday, November 3, 2012


Small T's headband didn't fit.  And she has a pretty small head.  So, this morning, I adjust the size of my crochet hook and added a few more stitches to the beginning number of chains and Ta-Da....another finished headband is ready for Small T to try on when she gets home from work today.  I hope this one fits!
Here's what I did differently:
I used a size I crochet hook instead of an H.
I chained 73, joined the chain together with a sl st in the 1st ch (without twisting), and then dc in each st around for 6 rows.  Otherwise, it's exactly like the previous pattern link that I posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment