Saturday, April 9, 2011

Knitting


Yesterday, I gave in and bought myself a couple of sets of knitting needles. After much prompting from a few friends (yep...I'm talking about Louise in particular), I decided to give it shot. With the help of a wonderful video on You Tube, I attempted to cast on and knit yesterday. But I wasn't feeling well at all. So I finally gave it up. This afternoon, after my antibiotics, a hot toddy, some Tylenol, and a couple of sessions in bed, I decided to try it again. So far, so good. This is what I've got so far. I'm using a set of size 8 needles and a skein of Red Heart worsted weight yarn in White.

2 comments:

  1. It looks perfect! I don't know about you, but I had the hardest time doing the purl side of anything. Hope you feel better,
    Alma

    ReplyDelete
  2. alma, so far i only know how to cast on and knit. that's it. i've felt horrible this week and continued to work anyway. i've done little of anything in the evenings. i'm hoping that i will feel better soon. and i hope to get back to my crafting as soon as possible. i miss it!

    ReplyDelete