Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yarn, Yarn, and More Yarn

Since I'm working on baby afghan's right now, I decided I should do a quick look in my yarn stash that's in the house to see exactly what all I have in the way of baby yarn. I was surprised by a few of my findings. I have enough white baby yarn to do the afghan I'm working on now plus enough to do a ripple with white as the main color and pastel stripes as well. I even have enough single skeins in various colors to make many pairs of booties as well as some hats. You never know, there may be enough leftovers to make either a magic ball baby afghan or an ugly duckling baby afghan.

Then, in my regular yarn stash, I found enough yarn in one color that I bought over a year ago to do a lapghan or a small afghan. I also found 3 or 4 skeins of several other colors that I may be able to use for the smaller projects but just not for a larger afghan. So, I will just have to plan out my projects carefully around the yarn stash so I don't have to purchase any more yarn for awhile. I just wonder if I can do that. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment