Friday, January 15, 2010

Traffic Accident

Well....I had my very first traffic accident today. In my husband's pick up truck. I was not hurt, the kids were not hurt, the people in the other truck were not hurt, and neither was my husband's truck, but the other truck was dented up some. All of it was my fault. I was backing up out of a parking space at the school and backed into a parked truck. My shoes were wet from all the snow and my foot slipped off the brake pedal. *sigh* So I made sure the owner of the other truck had all my insurance information and that she checked out the damage to her vehicle, then came home and told my husband what had happened, and then called our insurance company. *sigh* I guess I should count my lucky stars that it wasn't any worse than what it was.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you are all okay and that Kenny's truck wasn't hurt either. That would have really put you in the "bad" books!

    ReplyDelete