Friday, December 18, 2009

The Book Nook

I found the time to sit and read a book today. It was one of a series that I gave my oldest son at Valentine's Day this year. The book is called "Witchling" and it's by Yasmine Galenorn. I must say that it's pretty good. It's a distraction from the every day supernatural or fantasy books that I have been reading for the past year and a half. The next book in the series is called "Changeling" and I am looking forward to reading it. So that means that the book gets 3 thumbs up out of 4 on my rating scale. However, be warned that these are for mature readers as there is some sex involved in the telling of the story. But it does have everything I'm looking for in a supernatural book - vampires, witches, shapeshifters, demons, dragons, fairies, etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment