Monday, December 21, 2009

Baking Day

Today is officially "Baking Day" in my house. I am getting to all those Christmas cookies that I wanted to make for the holidays. So far this morning, I've been working on the White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies and the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup cookies. Up next is the Oatmeal Raisin and the Snickerdoodles. By the time I get these done, it will be time for my mom to show up. We'll be making Pumpkin Bread, Peanut Clusters and White Chocolate Dipped Pretzels. I think we are also going to make Peanut Butter Fudge. I guess it depends on whatever my mom brings over for us to make. She loves all this baking and cooking but seldom does it anymore since she's the only one in her household. What is everyone else making for their holiday goodies?

No comments:

Post a Comment