Saturday, April 6, 2013

Striped Toddler Blanket

I couldn't stand it anymore, so yesterday I ripped out the blanket I had started knitting.  (Those funky sides were bothering me.)
 I started working on it this morning.
And worked on it in between everything else that was going on.
And this is where it currently stands.
I have 35 rows done on it.  :)
With the help of YouTube, I figured out how to correctly add the new color of yarn, so I'm not getting those funky sides anymore.  I'm happy with how it's working up now.  It also helps that I bought a set of circular knitting needles too.  It helps a HUGE amount!

No comments:

Post a Comment