Sunday, December 30, 2012

Low Calorie Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken

(tonight's dinner)

1 package (3 lb.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
20 oz. can of pineapple tidbits, drained (I'm not draining my pineapple as I want the juice)
2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
1 garlic clove, minced
Pepper

Put chicken in crock pot.
Sprinkle with Pepper.
Mix soy sauce, pineapple and mustard.  Pour over chicken.
Add garlic.
Cook on low 7 to 9 hours.

I will serve this with white rice and brussel sprouts.
Edit:  Apparently the guys couldn't find the brussel sprouts in the freezer, so they made broccoli crowns instead.  And...they did leave me all the dirty dishes to wash when I got home at 9 pm last night.  My whole crowd said this was a FABULOUS recipe, so it's another keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment