Thursday, December 27, 2012

CAL Afghan Finished

Do you remember the CAL I started back in October?  If not, you can find all the details about it here http://blairpeter.typepad.com/weblog/granny-square-sampler-afghan-project.html .  I didn't like how I was putting it together, so I bagged it all up in early November and put it off to the side while I worked on other projects.  A couple of days ago, when I was thinking of starting something new, I spied the bag with the squares in it and decided that it was high time I finished this CAL afghan.
 So...I laid everything out and figured out where I wanted to put it all.
And this is the finished project.  Completed last night while watching TV with Big Daddy.  I don't hate it as much as I did.  I have to admit that.  In fact, it just might grow on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment