Sunday, December 4, 2011

*sigh*...I'm SICK...


I'm looking pretty fierce, aren't I? I feel about like I feel...blah. My head is like a rock sitting on my shoulders. Stuffy nose that runs, sore throat, ears hurt, lots and lots of coughing going on...and here I sit at the computer desk. I just can't help myself. It's probably good that I'm here at the moment because the kids, God bless them, are irritating me to death and they really aren't doing anything that would normally irritate me. Anyway, I've got my favorite ratty old sweatshirt on over my favorite nightgown along with a pair of comfy socks. I'm ready to hit the bed or hit the couch for some more crochet time. But, Big Daddy is watching football and his screaming and hollering is irritating me, so maybe I should just go to the bedroom for a lie down. What do you think? You agree with me? A lie down? Good. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment