Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I meant to post more this past week, but as always, it didn't happen.
I did finish up all of my Christmas projects. I had three stockings left and I completed the last one yesterday. I will try to post a photo of them when I get back.
Here in a bit, we are heading out to spend Christmas with one of my many sister's and her family. We're taking Mom with us too. It will take us quite a while to get there, but the drive is well worth it. We love spending time with Momma Lea and her family.
So...I want to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas! I hope it's everything to want and expect it to be!
See you soon...
Shelly

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a belated Merry Christmas to you too! I hope you had a wonderful day with friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eminem net worthh 2020: Eminem is a multi-platinum selling American rapper, producer and actor who has a net worth of $230 million. He is consistently one of the highest-paid entertainers in the world.

    ReplyDelete