Thursday, December 1, 2011

Latest Projects

So...what's been going on in the crochet world here at Big Momma's house?

Well...I finally got around to putting beaks on Nick and Maggie. They look so much better now!
I wrapped them up in a box yesterday so they are ready for gift giving.

One of my nieces kindly asked me to make some wrist warmers so she can give them to her friends for Christmas gifts. These are a few of the samples. She will be giving out one set of black, the black with green, black with pink, and one other unmade set.

She also asked me to make some hats to go with the wrist warmers. This is the first one. It's a LAMB inspired hat (think Gwen Stefani). The free pattern can be found here http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=100020.msg954657#msg954657 . So far, my family really likes this hat. I'm hoping that Small T is in a good mood after school today and will be cooperative and model the hat for me.

2 comments:

  1. thanks! i'm getting some requests for the owls, but it's just not going to happen. i don't have enough time to get them done right now.

    ReplyDelete