Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Camo Santa Hat

I completely forgot that I made this Camo Santa Hat the other day. I think I forgot about it because Medium J took it downstairs to his bedroom, and once something is out of my sight, it's out of my mind. LOL I guess that old saying is true after all.

Anyway, I used the free pattern called "Santa Hat" from www.redheart.com . The yarn is Camo and Black, both in Red Heart.
I made the large size and it ended up being too big for him, but the right size for me.
Also, I completely suck at making pom-poms. You can see this in the photo! I will have to practice this in the future so I can get it right.
On the brighter side of things, Medium J has been wearing this hat every time he goes outside! Good for him! He's showing his Christmas cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment