Friday, November 5, 2010

Newest Project - Afghan

I've finally started the first of the three afghans that I need to have made for Christmas presents. They are all going to be made using the same pattern, which can be found here . This is the same pattern that I used to make the Ugly Duckling Blankets last winter. I will be doing these three differently though, as I need them to be bigger. Instead of doing a ch 64 at the beginning, I am doing a ch 96. This makes the blanket a half size bigger. This one is for my nephew, Mickey, and he requested the blue and black. I'm using Red Heart yarn and a P hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment