Saturday, November 20, 2010

Class Ring

Chance, our youngest son, is a sophmore in High School this year. That means a letter jacket and a class ring. We already bought the letter jacket and it appeared in an earlier post this month. To carry on with the tradition, I'm posting a photo of his class ring. Do you see all the "BLING"? (sigh) I wanted him to get a different ring, but he had his heart set on this one. All 400+ dollars of it. But, at least he's happy. That's what counts. Now I'm just waiting for him to lose it like his older brother did.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness class rings have changed since I had one! Mine just had a red stone in the centre. No one had bling in those days. I do hope he doesn't lose it. I still have mine 50 years later. But no one wants it and it doesn't fit me anymore.

    ReplyDelete