Sunday, September 26, 2010

Book Review

I just finished reading "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" by Stieg Larsson. At the time, I also bought the second book in the series "The Girl Who Played With Fire". My review of the first book is that it gets a 5 1/2 out of 10 stars. I think the book started out very slowly. I didn't find it interesting at all until I was well into the second chapter. Even then, I had my doubts about the book. However, the book did end up capturing my interest and I couldn't wait to see what happened in the end. Some of it I expected, the rest I didn't. So...if you decide to read this book, make sure to stick with it through the first chapter. It's setting some necessary background information for what's to come. Would I buy this book again? After some serious thought, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment