Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Facial Cleansing Pads


An internet friend shared this pattern with me. It's for facial cleansing pads. And can be found here http://www.crochetspot.com/crochet-pattern-facial-cleaning-pads/ . I made 7 of them, one for each day of the week, out of some scrap crochet cotton, Sugar and Creme brand, that I had on hand. They are very soft. I also devised a container to store the used ones in, by using two washed out cottage cheese tubs. I put holes in the bottom of one of them, put a square of sponge in the bottom of the one without holes, and put the container with holes inside it, on top of the sponge. That way any leftover liquid will drain out of the sponges and into the bottom of the other container while waiting for the whole set to go to the washing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment