Friday, August 6, 2010

Driving through Georgia





These are photos of us traveling through Georgia on the way to Cocoa Beach, Florida....on day two of the trip. Of course, my husband is driving.
The photo of my daughter is the only one I have when she's actually awake. She slept most of the trip.
The other photo is a perception I had of Georgia. It shows all the tractor trailor tires left along the side of the road. You couldn't go 100 feet without seeing it. I was stunned. Our other impressions of Georgia were .... there are adult store billboards every where you look along the interstate. My daughter pointed this out to me! And you see signs for peaches and pecans everywhere! I knew that Georgia was famous for it's peaches, but I didn't know about the pecans.

No comments:

Post a Comment