Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Beth's Little Star Afghan

I've made two of these blankets in the past week. The first photo is made with Bernat Baby Coordinates in white, holding two strands of yarn together and using a K hook. This baby blanket turned out heavier, like I wanted, and is still very soft.
The second photo is of the same pattern but made with Red Heart worsted weight yarn in white using a K hook. It turned out nice too, but I really like the one I made with the Bernat Baby Coordinates better.
This is a free pattern called Beth's Little Star Afghan and can be found here http://www.angelfire.com/va3/heartfeltangels/littlestarafghan.html

No comments:

Post a Comment