Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pet Peeve

I don't have too many pet peeves but messed up yarn is one of my main ones.  I hate spending all that money and then have a problem with it.  When I was working on the scrap afghan, I kept having really thick sections of yarn in with the regular width and I didn't feel like cutting those sections out.
 Can you see the really thick stitch next to the regular ones?
 Look at that big fuzzy mess!
And there it is again!
This just kept happening.
Anyone else ever experience this???

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Drives me crazy! I'll have a nice project going with pretty, even stitches and then one jumbo fuzzy stitch. If I wanted that, I'd be using super bulky furry yarn, not regular worsted. Glad I'm not the only one it happens to.
    Blessings :-)

    ReplyDelete