Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hectic...

I'm so sorry for being absent lately.  I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post.  Wow!  I can only say that life has been hectic in my household this Summer.  My days at the pool are starting to wind down but the lives the kids' lead are winding up.  Small T starts her Jr. year of high school next week.  Big C starts his Freshman year of college.  We've gained Little Ty in our household.  Softball practice has started.  Band Camp came and went.  We moved one of my sister's.  And all the many meetings, shopping, etc. to get ready for school are here as well.  With all that said, I have a gazillion posts waiting to be written, so please bear with me and I'll try to get them on here asap.  I think next Thursday is the first day I may have some time to myself.  *sigh*  That's still several days away.  In the meantime, I hope everyone has had a wonderful Summer!
Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment