I wanted to make one of the knitted cell phone armchairs but didn't feel like trying to knit it since I'm not that great of a knitter. So...I sat down and worked one up that is crocheted.
This is the finished product. It's a horrible photo. I admit it. My nephew, Little Ty, took it from me and claimed it as his own.
This is the beginning of the project. I used these two small balls of yarn out of my yarn stash. And I used a size G crochet hook.
The armchair while in progress.
The finished "tube".
I didn't have foam pellets or whatever...but I did have beans. So that's what I used to stuff it.
I tried writing down the pattern but ended up getting sidetracked, so I'll make another one and write it down this time.