A few weeks ago, my sister Lea called me and said she would like me to make an afghan for them to auction off as a fundraiser since one of their local fireman was killed in a fire. I looked around for a suitable pattern and finally found one.
This is the finished blanket. I like everything about it but the E in RESCUE. Somehow I messed up.
This is the graph I used. I cannot find it again on the internet now matter how hard I've tried. Therefore, I cannot post a link to it. Sorry.
This is my wrote out pattern off of the chart.
The beginning of the afghan.
A little bit more of it worked.
And a little bit more.
This blanket took me over 30 hours to make. I used 2 large skeins and part of 1 small skein of Red Heart Super Saver yarn in White. I also used 1 large skein of Red Heart Super Saver in Cherry Red. I worked this with a size I crochet hook.