Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Lovely Surprise

A few weeks ago, one of my many sisters, Marie, said she was putting something in the back of my car.  I was busy and at the pool...so I do have a good excuse for not remembering this until I went to put something in the back of the car and found this.  A lovely wooden picnic basket.
 Peeking out from inside is some yarn.  Makes your mouth water, doesn't it?
 I searched and searched through the whole basket and found lots of goodies...crochet hooks, belt buckles, lots of pieces of knitted and crocheted work that someone never finished....
and a few of these lovely little squares that I really like and I was AMAZED to find a piece of paper folded up and stuck inside this white and green square....and when I unfolded it....I found the PATTERN!!!!  Woo Hoo!!!!!  I was jumping for joy!!!!!  I can see some of these little squares being made in the near future!  
Even though my sisters don't read my blog....I know....imagine....I am giving a big shout out to Marie for the wonderful gift she left me....."Marie....you're the best"!  And this will probably get me in trouble with the rest of the sisters if they ever read this.  They are a jealous bunch!  LOL

2 comments: