Monday, August 1, 2011

I've Been MIA Again

I owe all of my blog buddies an apology. I've been AWOL or MIA yet again. This time it wasn't planned though. Big Daddy had an unexpected illness and has spent the last FIVE days in the hospital. The hospital is almost two hours away (one way) and it's locked down at night, soooo...no overnight visitors. I've spent lots and lots of time on the road each of those five days. The best part of all of this is that Big Daddy got to come home today. He's not 100% better, but at least he's some better. He has a whole new list of do's and don't's so he's going to have to make some changes in his lifestyle yet again.
Now, my crafting (along with everything else) has been put on the back-burner. Hopefully I will be up and running again soon. I need to post the pattern for the Cluster Pinafore and I also have a new pattern zooming around in my mind that I need to sit down and crochet and write up as I go. Thanks for hanging in there with me, my trusty buddies!

2 comments: