Monday, January 12, 2015

Valentine Inspiration

Valentine's Day is just over a month away.  Can you believe it?  It seems like Christmas was just last week.  Here are a few Valentine's Day ideas that I found on Pinterest:
These jars are really cute!

I absolutely LOVE this idea.  I'm seriously considering making it for Big Daddy.

He would love this too. I would need to find someone to make it for me though.

I wish the boys were younger.  These would be great for school.  Maybe Muffin Man needs these? I'll have to call his mom.

This is cute!  I could see this in my house.  Somewhere.

I might just make these to give to my classmates at college.  They loved the little gift I gave them at Christmas.

I'm definitely making this for Big Daddy!

This too!  He'll love it.

If I had enough time, I'd make a few strands of these and hang them in Small T's doorway after she went to bed for a cute Valentine morning surprise.

IF I were to decorate the house for Valentine's Day, this would definitely be a way to switch from Christmas to Valentine's without breaking the bank since we used a clear vase to house some extra ornaments this year.  I'll have to keep this in mind as it's also tasteful, in my opinion.

1 comment: