Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Projects...

Here's a peek at what I've been working on this week.
 I broke out my stash of cotton...
and made some Hackey Sacks.  (shhh....Christmas gifts)
I made up a simple little pattern for these which I will share soon.  Promise.
 I have been slowly working on the 2nd wrist warmer....
 and this is where it currently stands.
 I witnessed Small T harassing  having fun with Little Ty today.
 She was "kicking his butt" supposedly.
 Looks like it, right?
 Which led to an episode of say "I love you, Tianna" or I won't let you up.  This took awhile.  Trust me.
 I broke out this little bag of stash yarn balls.
 And started a monster/witch doctor for my niece, D-Ray.  (shhh...another Christmas gift)
 This is what the body looks like so far.
And I've started making arms and legs now.  This is one of the arms.
I'm writing up the pattern for this as I go, so...hopefully I will have something else to share with you all before too much longer.
All of this stuff has been hard to accomplish this week.  I've got a shoulder that is "locked up" or something.  I can't stand to move my shoulder and arm and turning my neck to the left is almost impossible.  I've been using muscle rub or aspercreme, heat pads, ibuprofen, hot showers....everything possible to help it out, but so far nothing is working.  Ugh!  I hope it clears up ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment